Design a Logo
- 状态: Closed
- 奖金: $250
- 参赛作品已收到: 1
- 获胜者: DonRuiz
I would like to have a logo professionally designed.
Purpose of the logo:
1. It is going to be the emblem of a brand.
2. The brand is related to sports statistics.
3. The logo is going to be used in Web Pages, Web Applications, and Mobile Applications.
4. The logo is going to be used as a plain image, image for loaders, logo image for the mobile app icon, and the image for the favicon of the website.
More design hints:
1. The logo is going to be composed of an old fashion chronometer, and the left part of the brain which is in charge of logical processing.
2. The main colors for the Web Site are shades between #000046 and #1CB5E0, shades between #E100FF and #7F00FF (a screencap of this shades is attached as a file), and the basic high contrast classics #000000 and #FFFFFF.
2.2 These are the colors for the website, but it does not mean that the logo has to include one or all of them. The design is at your discretion.
3. I have uploaded files to use as a reference for your work. I made a mock-up image of what I kind of visualize, but please do not let this diminish your talent and creativity.
4. The name of the company/product is likely to change during the upcoming weeks, but you can play with "Smart Racer" if you want. However, THE TEXT IS NOT IMPORTANT, the most important thing is the image itself.
5. Keep in mind the idea of the use of technology to improve sports performance.
6. It should be easy for a casual observer to identify in the logo the brain and the chronometer.
I require to receive the image in different sizes according to the use cases (basically the same design resized as a plain image, image for loaders, logo image for the mobile app icon, and the image for the favicon of the website), the image should come with a transparent background. I require the Illustrator or Photoshop files as well.
I will provide feedback about your designs as soon as possible. Please feel free to ask any relevant questions about your design process.
Only submit original ideas. Any entry copying from other sources will be reported to Freelancer.
Looking forward to seeing your amazing designs!
“Creative design professional. Listens to the client, and is willing to work as a team to produce quality work. Totally recommended.”