design visual identity for a law firm
- 状态: Pending
- 奖金: $312
- 参赛作品已收到: 147
Design a visual identity for a law-firm based in Norway. The positioning of the brand is easy, uncomplicated and for the common people. The law-firm aims to be a simple way for common people to understand and take legal actions (not a corporate law-firm)
the law-firm is not a traditional law-firm. The brands main mission is to break barriers and help people from the lower social-economical scale. Part of our image is to be on ground floor with open-door philosophy. We provide chai (tea) for anyone who wants to come for a chat (we dont charge for a couple of advises). We have ping-pong table, drums and social events every month. It is as much as a legal firm as it is a social meet-up place.
The logo needs to be simplistic, playful and a dynamic logo with a modern touch. It has to work with the current name, and the color: orange (one of the main walls where the logo will be displayed is on an orange wall - se website for the feel). Actually, we were quite happy with the logo, until someone pointed out that it looked like a Swastika.
Primary color: Orange (NS4074- color code: S1080-Y70R).
Secondary color is called Jade ([login to view URL])
- Main outtakes: Logo and visual profile
- Use current color prospect (for background purposes)
- The name "In Solidum" is the brand "Advokatfirma" is the category. Both names has to be part of the logo.
- Materials for use on SoMe, itineraries, business card and letter head.
- 2-4 different conceptual ideas to explore direction of what the logo might be before deciding and refining one of the directions.
- editable files for further use
see [login to view URL] for more information about the company.