I am looking for a developer with all the skills mentioned Below
• Core PHP
• Front End & Back End
I am looking forward to discussing more regarding the project with a suitable candidate.
Note: Agency please don't apply. I want only those who will be directly working on my projects and is in direct communication with me and can answer my queries whenever needed.
Android app start after device with displaying and sanding SMS
$30 – 250 USD
$30 – 250 USD
I need android app which is run imidiately after device is run.
1. When android is run , application is opened immediately and is maximized to full screen.
2. Application should contain some label where at lease one the newest SMS is displayed from SMS Inbox from mobile phone.There is also textfield/text area and button Send in order to send short message. So just want to have acceess to buildin functionallity of phone to sending smses if possible if not than they new funtionallity would be needed.
3. When user wants to close app there is button at the top-right corner, after clicking user is asked to put the PIN number (for example: 0000. If PIN is correct than application can be closed.
4. User is not able to leave application without putting PIN number. (we can assume that in the background there is no application run , but this button to change opened windows might be also blocked)
5. User should not be able to scroll top-down and go to settings or disable wifi etc. It has to be blocked as well.
Please put price and time (even if is exceeding price here)
Java Mobile App Development Android Kotlin Prototype Design
A unity game showing a train with a locomotive and a number of carriages that travels from the departure station to the destination station and back:
1. On the way from station to station the train crosses a river on a bridge.
2. Both at the departure station and at the destination station the passengers (NPC) get in and out of the carriages through opening or sliding doors.
3. Passengers are waiting for the train at the platform. After getting off the train they stay on the platform and wait for a return train.
4. The train is moving in a straight track.
5. As soon as the train arrives at the station the locomotive disappears and immediately appears on the other side of the train.
6. Add an opening screen and indicate the number of passengers on the train at any time.
7. Display a mini-map at the top left of the main window.