PLEASE READ ALL CRITERIA CAREFULLY AND FULLY. ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE WORKED WITH US BEFORE. YOU WERE NOT UP TO STANDARD.
You must be able to write to Masters level in Business, Psychology and other related fields. We can offer you two or three projects a week.
You must have access to an academic network, to access journals.
A 300 word test will be given, that must be completed a.s.a.p.
YOU MUST ADHERE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. You must work live with our online system, 5PM (googledocs).
2. You must have the academic skills to complete this task to an extremely high standard.
3. You must communicate well.
4. You must be available for large periods of UK time, between 11 AM and 11 PM.
5. You must have excellent English and grammar skills.
6. You must complete any test assigned to you.
VERY BAD FEEDBACK WILL BE LEFT IF WORK IS NOT A STANDARD.
******You must meet all criteria, if you fail to do so we will NOT PAY YOU. We are tired of people applying for jobs when they do not have the skill-set. WE KNOW FOR A FACT PEOPLE WILL STILL IGNORE THIS WARNING. BUT REMEMBER YOU WILL **NOT BE PAID** IF YOUR WORK IS BELOW STANDARD. ONLY APPLY IF 100% CONFIDANT******
Hi, I have been doing academic writing for more than two years. I am well-versed with quality standards, non plagiarism principles and referencing styles (Harvard, APA, MLA. See PMB
I have been writing quality content since 2008. The only concern that I have is writing plagiarism and grammar error free content before deadlines. I am new to [url removed, login to view]