TITLE: Different Opinions
Comprehensively analyze different perspectives of a contested event of significance to New Zealanders.
Choose a contested historical event ( Women's suffrage) and select evidence that is relevant to the event. The selected evidence must allow you to conduct a comprehensive analysis of 4-5 different perspectives on the event.
Write an INTRODUCTION about ONE PAGE in length that:
• describes what happened in your selected event
• identifies the historical debate that has resulted from the selected event ( women's suffrage)
Comprehensively analyze 4-5 different peoples perspectives of your chosen event. The different perspectives could be held by participants , contemporaries, historians, descendants, commentators, journalists, observers, official inquiries, and people today. These perspectives may be held by individuals and/or by groups.
For each perspective, demonstrate thorough engagement with the historical evidence as you:
• describe and explain the perspective of an individual/group
• analyze each perspective from the historians point of view to determine whether, in the light of the historical evidence, the perspective was, or is, has the most validity. Support your views with specific examples.
Student must comprehensively analyzed 4-5 perspectives of a contested event of significance to New Zealand by:
- identifying different perspectives
- using supporting evidence to explain what the different perspectives are and why they are held
-making judgments as an historian on the validity of different perspectives
- drawing conclusions that demonstrate thorough engagement with the evidence and the ideas it contains
Hello, May I ask you few questions concerning your project? I think I can handle this project professionally with reference to the information you have already provided. Thanks and welcome.