I need a simple working application (with source code) that should be able to recognize a given image with the result of a Live Camera Feed from the Camera app of the Iphone and when recognised sends the user to a web URL.
The application has to be able to:
- Download a file from the server/URL (i.e. [url removed, login to view]) which contains the name of the .png image and the accompanied URL to link to.
- Download the images from the [url removed, login to view] file and store them in a temp location and keep the data there until [url removed, login to view] changes.
- There should be a proximity percentage setting in order to be able to set of how accurate the similarity should be.
- When the app recognizes any of the images, it should redirect the user to the specified URL automatically.
- The buyer owns the rights of the source code and the application.