Research Paper Format :
1. Abstract (short paragraph describing conclusions in the paper )
2. Statement of purpose of paper
3. Literature review (6-10 different sources that support your purpose or relate to the problem you are investigating)
4. Conclusions from your literature review, I.E., what lessons or ideas may be drawn from the literature review that address the topic of your paper.
5. Summary – the “so what” portion of your paper. This is where you show the relevance of your research topic to a real world application.
6. The Modern Language Association (MLA) style manual is preferred.
[url removed, login to view] length of the paper is no more than 10 pages, Quality, not Quantity.