1. Please only read this if you are a serious bidder, and please only bid if you agree to all the terms, none of which are open to negotiation.
2. Humorous children's fictional character blogs required with high quality.
3. Research required for themes, news articles, characters and interesting facts.
4. Themes and news articles are human-impact related, such as litter clean-ups, tree planting, community project, benevolence, philanthropy, oil spills, animal stories etc.
5. Some examples here [url removed, login to view]
6. Each "blog section" (theme) will hold at least 10 posts from different characters, and different news articles. The characters can interact and post to each other. The themes will cover a number of different, but related factual news items.
7. Blogs to be written from the point of view of fictional characters aged 9 to 13 years old.
8. Characters will be giving the impression of blogging from various places in the world. You can focus on as few as two or as many as ten.
9. Fictional characters will need to be created and will interact/report on real-life "human-impact" events from around the globe.
10. Examples of blogs will be provided to shortlisted bidders, along with notes and a style guide.
11. Absolutely perfect UK English only, mention IB/3210/DCKM in your bid or you won’t be considered.
12. 200-300 words per post.
13. Very high standard of first draft must be achieved, with only one redraft required (very high initial quality).
14. My company will retain copyright for all material produced on every platform with unlimited timescales (ad infinitum).
15. Rate of blog posts required is at least 1 theme per week (min 10 x 2-300 word posts, with 10 x "fascinating facts")
16. Bid should be PER THEME - as described in previous point.
17. I’ll be asking for a sample in bidding, so please don’t apply if you aren’t willing to do this for free.