C# Console application that must use pre-written classes
这项目被授予 gertheine ，费用为$25 USD。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$10 - $30 USD
Please read carefully, because I had experience of developer taking on a project, but not delivering it.
The objective of this project is to write UI layer of the Battleship game. You MUST USE pre-written classes in developing UI. Here is a link to a video how the game looks like finished ([url removed, login to view]). Please note that Tests for the game will actually help you to write solution. Here are the tasks that were ALREADY DONE in pre-written classes
1. Create class to represent coordinates on the board
2. Create class for ships of different lengths with a ShipType enum
3. Create class that given a ship type will return a properly sized ship
4. Create class to represent the board
5. Keep track of the shot history for the board
6. Each shot fired will either be invalid, duplicate, hit, miss, hit and sunk, or victory if all ships are sunk. Create an enum to represent this.
7. Create logic to place a ship on the board. Players will choose a coordinate, ship type, and direction (up/down/left/right). Ships may not overlap or run off the bounds of the board grid.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online