We are a company running a highly dynamic international development team providing development services to multiple clients in Europe. We are looking for a developer with excellent .NET technology experience (VBScript, C#) to join our client's development team. You will be working in a team together with members of client and our company. This is a REMOTE job, with daily communication via Skype calls.
We are developing new exciting products for a fast growing company. An innovative attitude, initiative to find and suggest solutions, and ability to work together in a remote team with good spirit makes you a perfect new member of this team.
- Mandatory: .NET development: multiple years experience with proven success. (Please provide CV & references/examples)
- Great written and spoken English (you will be required to TALK in daily Agile meetings on Skype as well as additional project meetings)
- Development work is related to a special content management system written in .NET. You will be fully trained how that system works, it's API's, workflows, business logic etc. Therefore enthusiasm and ablity to learn fast is also your strength.
- This is a FULL TIME role and also a long term position to all well performing members of our team.
- As this is a remote job, an excellent internet conection is required (for Skype voice calls, screen sharing etc.)
- Business hours - 7am till 3pm BST ( [url removed, login to view] )
- Please provide your CV when applying for verification of experience in required skills.
- This is a job for an individual (named) person, who will work as a member of our company and whose identity will be verified and approved by end Client. Please do not offer companies or teams with various people.
Hi, Please have a look at my profile page. I am available for interview immediately. PS: Attachments are not allowed while submitting proposals at Freelancer.com. Cheers, Ravi
hi i am Mahesh, I have more than 4 year of experience in .net .I would like to apply this job. Please reply me for sending cv. Hoping for positive response. Regards Mahesh