Project Description soon
I will buy the premium web application template for you to customize. You can also use libraries to work with. So, you don't have to start everything from scratch. I also launched the EC2 instance with SQL express database in AWS. So, the server part is ready. I also have the Amazon S3 service ready with buckets and everything. The technology to be used is:
1.ASP.NET MVC/SQL express database.
2.For the two-factor authentication the Twilio API to be used.
3.Web Server: MS Windows IIS
5.Web Server side developing: C# and ASP.NET MVC
5.Front-end: Premium Web Application Template bought by client using bootstrap, CSS3
6.Word document creating/editing and view: www.onlyoffice.com, windows onlyoffice API
7.Restricting downloading and printing of documents: www.onlyoffice.com windows API to be used. If windows API is not working properly because it has not been updated recently, Contractor will customize open source software so that the API works properly (restricts downloading of documents). When users try to print, they will get a blank page.
8.Document Storage: AWS Simple Storage Services (AWS S3)
9.Email: Amazon SES, Contractor will set up SES in my windows server. When I sign up a new user, the user will automatically get an e-mail to create their password to log into the system.
10.Contractor to use SDK (API) provided by AWS to connect the web application to S3 storage.
11.Windows authentication and authorization in an ASP.NET web application. To use the built in security of Windows and ASP.NET, implement windows authentication and authorization on groups and users. To use windows authentication, you must adjust settings in both Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and the ASP.NET application Web.config file. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/323176
1.Developer will create web application with permissions based on a per file and per folder basis.
2.Users and groups will be assigned to different files or folders.
3.Admin can create groups and users
4.All users and groups will have access to the web application with no access to folders/files until the admin gives access to users/groups to particular folders/subfolders/files.
5.Admin can reset user passwords
6.Send an invitation e-mail when user created and user be able to create his or her own password.
The file/folder permissions are the following: There will be a check button to select permission for each particular document. Admin will be able to check "download", "view only", "edit" or "delete" permission for each document. The users/groups will not be able to delete documents uploaded or documents created.
1. Read/view only permission, I don't want files to be able to be downloaded with this permission.
Also, users won't be able to print the documents either. If they try to print the document, they will get a blank page.
2. Download only, I want to give the users the permission to be able to download the files
3.Users not be able to do a screenshot of the documents
4. Edit files, users will be able to edit word files and create new word files online. You can edit/create documents, spreadsheets and presentations of the most popular formats: DOC, DOCX, ODT, RTF, TXT, XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPTX, PPT, ODP.
5. Upload- users will be able to upload files/folders, users will have view, edit and download permissions for uploaded files/folders but no delete permission.
6. Users to be able to create files/folders with only view, edit and download permissions but no delete permission.
1. Ability to create users and groups and assign users to groups
2. Two-factor authentication- user will get a text message with a code to enter in order to login into the system. I will have the ability to enable two-factor authentication or not (twilio API to be used)
3. Audit logs- All user activity is tracked and time stamped
a. admin can export audit log
b. Daily email report for admin of audit log including deleted files, uploaded files, created files, etc.
4. Ability to watermark PDF files, can use itextsharp library. This is a .Net pdf library. The admin will be able to have a button to enable watermark on a per file basis.
5. Encryption of data, this can be selected in amazon S3, the objects/files can be encrypted with AES-256 (you just select this option in AWS)
6. Versioning of files, this feature to be enable in S3, this retains versions of previous files that have been worked on. This feature needs to be enable for each bucket. I need to be able to see previous versions in the web application. Contractor will create a side panel to see all previous versions by date. Once I click on a particular date, I will be able to see the full document. Only admin to be able to view versioning of all files.
7. Ability to see all the folders and files from each user in my admin account.
8. Ability to see which user created certain folders and files. Show name of file creator and time of file created.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1394 for this job
Hi I have been in this industry for 5 years and such jobs are my daily practice.I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for these kind of projects.
Hello, I have 5+ years of experience in .net technologies, i am ready to start work on this project. Please let me know full detail of project and budget. Thanks.