Need to write a multi-threaded TCPIP server program, which reads data either in a structured message format or a binary message and converts it based on a pre-defined template and inserts those (as individual records) into a SQL database.
Some basic expectations:
- To support industry-standard encryption (ON/OFF)
- To support IPv4 and IPv6 systems
- To have a web interface for configuration parameters (datastore in SQL)
- To provide a web interface(UI) dashboard for monitoring open ports and data/traffic
- To provide test client for testing from multiple PC/systems/nodes.
- Clear code documentation (code and configuration)
- No open-source components/items (GPL/LGPL)
- No code plagiarism
- If using 3rd party libraries, need to provide licensing information along with quotes.
Project is expected to start in Dec 2016.