My proposal is that you guys use a generic/default Socialengine 4.0 website to create a function that I want. I do not want the actual program, instead, I want the step by step instructions to creating it, include the code that I would copy and paste into my Socialengine platform at home.
The function I want created:
1. Turn the profile fields page that new users have to fill out upon sign-up into two pages
2. The first page features 4 question with "yes" or "no" radio boxes. When the user completes all four boxes, a description shows up beneath the questions, on the same page. The user reads the description and can decide if it is correct. If the description is incorrect, the user changes one of the yes/no radio box answers and a new description is generated for the user to read. Thus, there are 16 descriptions (which I can fill in at home). If the user confirms that it is accurate, then he goes on to the second part of the profile fields signup page, which is just the standard Socialengine profile fields signup page.
3. The combination of yes/no (there are 16 combinations) puts each user into a network on Socialengine.
Part 2 of the function:
1. A widget that I can drag and drop onto the side of any page
2. The widget displays the user's network based on the 16 different networks available.
3. The widget also displays other links that lead to pop-up windows. I will fill in the contents of the pop-up windows myself
Please give me a quote on price and timeline. This is the first of many projects that I will need, I just want to see who I can work with first.