I need some data manually collected.
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
There are 349 people here. Open the link for each person. Example page for the first one (Anton): [url removed, login to view]
2. Use the name and year of birth ("Född år") and go to this site to search: [url removed, login to view] (after I select your winning bid you will recieve login information, but for now you can check without logging in).
Use the form (relevant fields are förnamn, efternamn and personnummer). Or you can use the url if that's easier (example for Anton): [url removed, login to view]
3. When there's only one result you'll get a page like this: [url removed, login to view]
When there are more than one result, take the complete name for each person in the results and do a google search for that name. The person we're looking for probably has an article on the Swedish wikipedia and probably a photo so you can confirm it's right. On wikipedia there should also be a day of birth, so you can check and confirm back with [url removed, login to view] to see that you've found the right one.
Example of the initial serach with several results: [url removed, login to view]
Googling the names turns up this wikipedia article where the photo corresponds to the right person: [url removed, login to view]
IMPORTANT: If you're not sure that you found the right person, take a note and I'll check it up. It's very important that we don't get any errors.
4. What I need for each of the 349 people is the number right below the name. Write down the number in one column in an excel spreadsheet and the name in the next column. Like this: YYYYMMDD-NNNN FIRSTNAME LASTNAME
5. Confirm that you have all 349 posts.
Hi, Thanks for the oppertunity to bid on this project. I have done such data gathering and research in the past for various clients so that I will provide good service. Regards, Jai