Find Information from Websites
- 状态 关闭的
- 预算 £250 - £750 GBP
- 总竞标 68
We are looking to create a database of landlords and addresses from the landlord registration Scotland.
1. Search for Edinburgh Postcodes (EH) EH1, EH3 and EH7 on [url removed, login to view]
2. Go through list of postcodes and enter them (only ones in use – with YES next to it) one by one into Landlord registration website Public search – [url removed, login to view] -
3. Enter postcode into postcode section – hit find address and a list of address will come up.
4. Click on an address and then hit find registration and if there is a registered property at that address it will show owners name and address.
5. Every residential address that comes up will need to be checked for a Registration and if there is one then the owners name and address added to spreadsheet. (some owners have their current agents address as their address we do not want to take their addresses.)
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online