Lead Generation Required: Linkedin Guru to Generate Contact List
该项目收到37 来自天才威客的竞标，平均竞标价格为$6 AUD / hour。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$2 - $8 AUD / hour
Experienced Lead Generation / Linkedin Guru who is highly confident and experienced with Lead Generation, Google Search, and Google Sheets to find and connect with prospective people on Linkedin within a specific Industry.
What you will do
1. Search for relevant companies (we will provide you with the brief)
2. Search for the employees of those companies via google or linkedin using [url removed, login to view]
3. Request linkedin connection
4. Connect with linkedin profile
5. Collate details in Google sheets
6. Meet weekly (Monday) status meetings for 30 mins via skype. call required.
Full training, Software and support is provided. You will be fully supported with email validation tools and Scraper bots to help you achieve your goals.
Job Type: Approx 10 hours per week [must complete the required hours within 9am - 6pm (GMT +10) Window monday to Friday]
Location: Home Based
Daily Reporting & Accountability: Weekly project status updates
+ Must be able to understand and speak english via skype.
+ Must complete the required hours within 9am - 6pm (GMT +10) window monday to Friday
+ Weekly google sheets status report updated each week
Why work for us?
+ Experienced in employing outsourced staff for over 20 years
+ All training, software and systems are provided
+ Supportive, friendly and loyal team environment
+ Further employment opportunities if you are successful.
DO NOT apply for this job if….
1. You have unstable / unreliable computer, internet or headset.
2. You need to be micro-managed.
3. You have distractions in your working space.
4. You cant speak fluent english.
5. You are not technically confident with cloud software like Google Sheets, CRM tools or Project Management Tools.
6. You intend to outsource your work to others.
7. You are not passionate about this job description.
DO apply for this job if...
1. You are RESULTS driven
2. You are open and honest.
3. Self motivated and proactive.
4. You love taking ownership of a role and being autonomous.
5. You believe in getting paid in relation to the value you create for the business.
6. You love learning and being coached on new skills.
7. You want to grow with a fast growing business.
8. You want to work and grow in a friendly and supportive team.
9. You are methodically minded.
10. You love solving problems.
11. Take pride in delivering quality work.
12. You are accountable for your actions.
13. You want long term employment.
Thanks, and good luck.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online