Need an expert Drupal developer to make improvements and perform tasks to the following website: [url removed, login to view]
In short, I need small changes made to the current site and a modified copy of the current site made in a sub-directory.
Tasks to the current site include:
- FIRST, creating a backup of the existing site and upload it to Dropbox account also (I will provide). Backups must be made before the task can start and developer should be able to restore the site and all user data in the event something goes wrong.
- Adding search box at top right of page in the main header (across the site)
- Create “Login” & “Log Out” access buttons at top right of the site in the main header (just left of the new search box and across the site) - The current site does not allow for current users to login from the homepage (login page is [url removed, login to view])
- Need to add feature to prevent spam/bot account registration at all points of registration (i.e. mailing list sign-up or making a donation
Details about the copy-site task are as follows:
-We will be replacing this site in ~5 months with a WordPress site so I need to create a COPY of this site in a new (sub)directory so that users can login to view their old order history (our new site will not be showing it)
- The sub-directory site can just be a copy of the current site that is stripped down to have only the user login page and the order history pages
- Users should be able to login with the same username and password as used presently
- This copy site will be just for informational purposes and not meant to accept new orders or registrants
I expect that the developer will allow some minor feedback at the end in case some small changes are needed in the final product. - Thanks