You work for a multinational company which is based in the capital city of your home country. Your company has a range of business interests in the UK and manufactures various products in the UK which are sold across the EU. Your manager is concerned about the impact of Brexit on the company’s interests over the long term and has asked you to write a brief introductory report on the potential impact of Brexit for foreign companies investing in the UK.
Write a report for your company with the following title:
“The impact of Brexit for foreign companies investing in the UK”
Your report should be accessible to and appropriate for a diverse group of readers with general business interests in the UK.
You will be assessed on your:
• use of English
• content and report structure
• ability to paraphrase from sources
• use of referencing conventions
• ability to write an appropriate reference list
Your report must include:
• A front coversheet which will be provided and which you will complete
• A title page
• A table of contents showing the parts of your report with page numbers
• An executive summary
• Appropriate titles and subtitles for different parts of the report
• A reference list of at least 10 sources referring to citations in the report
• An appropriate footer and page numbers
Your report should:
• Be submitted electronically through the DLE
• Typed in 12 point Arial font with double spacing
• Use the Harvard referencing system
You can refer to the newspaper articles and reports that we read in class but you must also find more sources of your own to use.
If you take text from a source and you have not referenced it this is plagiarism and you will be committing an academic offence. The penalties for this are severe.