write a book
该项目收到40 来自天才威客的竞标，平均竞标价格为$509 AUD。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$250 - $750 AUD
What I am after is someone to write me an e-book on Overcoming Anxiety, leave the name of the book to me. A very basic overview would be:
A simple e-book giving a "3 step" or "5 step" process to overcome anxiety, broken down into:
- Defining anxiety
- Give the history of anxiety
- Explain what the reader needs to know before tackling it
- Offer an action plan to overcome it (3 step or 5 step, with evidence/science backing, examples etc)
- Offer advice on how to apply the action plans and skills in the future to combat the various types/symptoms of anxiety, during especially challenging times, and when dealing with others (family, coworkers, community members).
I am looking for an expert in this area so please provide any credentials you may have or examples of previous work in this area.
- It needs to be instantly relatable.
- Quick, easy practical solutions. Complexity creates confusion.
- 25,000-40,000 words total (50-80 pages)
- Academic writing would not be something that is required. Academics use big words, long paragraphs, and lots of references to build their case. Most casual readers won’t put up with that. You need to get to the point, say it as simply as possible, and move on without wasting a lot of words.
- Someone who is an expert in this area with personal experience would be a big help to the reader.
If you would like any more info let me know, as I said I am new to this.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online