We are designing a website that utilises different API's. Currently we need a front end developer that can write an ultra responsive website design, which we can use to fit into our MVC 5 project.
You should utilise the best and most advanced techniques in responsive web design- -which ultimately we do not believe is bootstrap - as we need responsiveness to the last grid.
Your task would be the following:
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Analyse the site - make sure you view it on mobile first view and then incrementally increase your view size to be able to include a design for highest amount of screen sizes available.
3. Copy the given url design and recreate it from scratch: try to use better techniques or at least on par with what google has used.
4. Recreate the [url removed, login to view] site.
5. Do not create server side code - use dummy data as fillers. Also do not create sing in sing up settings profile pages etc. - Nothing that a server side programmer would necessarily do.
6. If you are up for the job - and have the necessary qualifications please bid for this project.
7. Please do not bid before you have analysed the site and its smaller , finer points of perfection and intelligence before you sign yourself up for this challenge.
8. you should be able to complete this task in 10 days.
9. The idea is not to create a fully functional website, but functional client side , front end responsive code that can facilitate the look and feel of [url removed, login to view] within our own site. We will customise it then further to create a custom look. Or if you do a good job - appoint you to do the further customisations.
11 freelancers are bidding on average R5661 for this job
Dear Clint, I saw your requirement we have totally 3 years of experiences of website design and development if you like good proposal design ours resent work [url removed, login to view]