New Website for ORIGO PARTNERS
Origo Partners is an Origination House that provides investors deal flow targeted at SMEs on the Iberian Peninsula. More specifically, we leverage Search Funds and the origination generation capacity during their search phase to source the deal flow. As the searchers provide us with the SMEs, we analyze their financial and strategic metrics and then pass along the best potential targets to our clients. The majority of the companies we target will have between $5 to $50 million in revenue, at least 7% EBITDA margins and a scalable business model.
Origo Partners is looking for a reliable Partner for the conceptualization, development and implementation of a new Website and a supporting Database. (URL is already reserved: [url removed, login to view] and structure of the website has been developed – see below)
Please develop a detailed plan under consideration of the following milestones
• Concept and Design aligned with Origo Partners – [url removed, login to view]
• Prototype of Website and Database – [url removed, login to view] (we will provide content)
• Final Website and Database including testing – tbd (please provide a realistic timeline)
The initial structure was already developed by us. Please see below and in the PDF Document I will provide.
1. Structure: The website should consist out of three main sections (“for investors”, “for searchers” and “about Origo”). These sections have sub-sites with detailed information.
2. Content: We will provide the content for each of the sites
a. We prefer a clean a minimalistic design, which reflects the industry we are working in. Please also refer to the logo.
b. Colors: We use white, blue and dark grey
c. Font: White or black (please make a recommendation which font would be appropriate)
d. Objects: No 3D
Furthermore, it is important that we are able to update content in the future. Hence, we would need a content management system.
Hello, we area team of web develoeprs and we are ready to design and build a website for you. Is it possible for you to ahve a chat to discuss the details? we are looking forward to hearing from you Webcapitan team