Web based forms portal to an existing subcontractors website
该项目收到75 来自天才威客的竞标，平均竞标价格为$1652 USD。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$750 - $1500 USD
Currently Enercorp are using a system called iAuditor released by safety culture for safety, audit, and other assorted documentation. However, We have found that we do not have the ability to be able to search for information inside the audits/reports that
we have created. For instance, If we have a site at the local Coffee Shop (Mac’s Coffee) I would like to be able
to quickly search for any Toolbox talk we have done in relation to that site. Further, if we are building a Unit Development, We need to be able to quickly find documents relating to a certain unit inside that development. Or we need to be able to search for a leave request for “Jo Blogs”. Currently iAuditor does not have this feature and it quickly escalates out of control
We would like an addition to our website that is mobile friendly to be able to do all of the following to a number of pre determined forms.
• Toolbox Talks
• Daily Site Diary
• Inspection and Test Plans
• Site Attendance Register
• Daily Prestart Safety Documentation
• Test and Tag Register
• Fire Penetration Register
• Variation Records
• RFI Requests
• Leave Requests
• Other forms if desired
Forms need to be able to be added, Edited, Deleted by a manager account/user level.
However, each form needs to be accessible by all staff and needs to be able to be the most recent version that is completed by the manager user/account.
What we would also like to include in our own iteration of this system is the following
• Existing website staff login portal ([url removed, login to view])
• Individual Document/audit numbers – for documentation record keeping
• Ability to add, change, delete any audits/forms as required
• Searching of audits for a type e.g. leave form, Daily Site Diary etc
• Advanced searching of each audit for keywords, location, personnel, dates etc.
• PDF API for exporting documents to a PDF for easy sending to a client
• Ability to email audit/document directly from the system in PDF to any email
For further information, Please read the attached proposal Document
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online