Replicate some illustrations
这项目被授予 Dokins ，费用为$164 CAD。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$30 - $250 CAD
See the three illustrations at the top of the page on the following web site:
[url removed, login to view]
"Dry Ore", "Ore Wetted by Capillary Action" and "Saturated Ore".
I require someone to replicate these illustrations. The work must be original (not a direct copy of the illustrations).
I would like some minor changes to the illustrations to embed an illustration of a "sensor" into the ore in the illustrations.
I would like an additional illustration that illustrates the two functions of the sensors. The first sensor measures the "moisture" of the ore. That is, the relative volume of water contained in a unit of volume.
The second sensor measures the "compaction" of the ore. That is, the relative size of the ore particles. That is, the smaller the particles the closer they are together and the more "compacted" the ore is. The larger the particles, the more gaps between them and therefore less "compaction".
Total number of illustrations: 5.
- 5 Steps To Draw A Cartoon Character: Anger (Inside Out) Using Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Define Typography: 20 Typography Terms You Must Know
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- 8 Steps To Make Your Own Cursive Lettering In Adobe Illustrator
- Letter Fonts: The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online