The project consists on implementing an AR app (IOS and Android) and making it available for the public to download it.
How it works?
- After downloading the app the user points the tablet/cellphone to a real object/product.
- The app recognizes the object (previously scanned) and shows a 3D object (it’s the real object but modelled in 3D).
- When the user touches/click on the object (on the platform screen) it starts an animation.
- When the animation ends, it appears a new screen/layout that contains a random number.
- This layout can:
- Be sent to the user’s email (after the user fill up the form), and the user’s data stored on a DB
- Shared on FB
- It should be possible to limit the number of interactions for each user