I have an archived SAP server, it's stopped 3-4 years ago. Now I need to stand up this SAP server temporally, and export some data. Security, optimizing, and performance doesn't matter.
I have already restored all OS files and SAP files from TSM backup (1:1 file level restore), and I have already restored the full online DB2 database and logs from TSM successfully.
I have made Linux bootable, configured some things. This is OK. Now, Linux and some SAP components runnable. But /usr/sap/sapservices start only sapstartsrv and nothing more. Message and disp+work, and other services don't start.
OS: RHEL 4 - ppc64
SAP: R3 [url removed, login to view]
Additional info: I have an another archived, same version SAP server. This was an "test" server originally. After I restored, this "test" server (I have full disk level backup), I can started only once successfully.