The Association of Fundraising [url removed, login to view] is looking for freelance support in marketing, event planning and administration.
We envisage an average of 2 days a month input, flexibly worked on the following and other tasks.
• Undertaking regular and coordinated social media activity including LinkedIn and Twitter, among others as agreed
• Managing the website content, updates and other amendments through the CMS
• Managing regular e-newsletter / e-blasts, drafting copy as required
• Identifying and capitalising on marketing, PR and communication opportunities
• Organising the annual Forum including venue, logistics, speakers, catering, invitations, attendees and other arrangements
• Administration, including arranging the Board meetings and AGM (2 meetings and 2 teleconferences per year) and undertaking the minutes
We are looking for someone with relevant experience, and ideally someone who has experience of the voluntary sector. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview on 8th October in central London, sometime between 11.00 and 2.30.
The post holder should be based in the UK
Hello dear, as a graduate in philosophy, especially in the critical philosophy of Emmanuel Kant and Hegel, I think I can deliver this project. Thanks. I await your response.