I'm just testing the waters to see if anyone would entertain the following gig.
I require development of a custom membership management site, membership mobile app (ios and android) as well as integration with a yet to be selected ecommerce platform and forum software.
In a nutshell (I have much more detailed requirements created on a kanban board):
1. Custom platform to store member profiles, pictures, member numbers, dashboard etc.
2. Light weight mobile clients for the above and a web front end for desktop users
3. I need a very slick automotive based UX for the apps. Presentation is KEY.
4. Integration with various open source platforms for things like SSO, user profiles, messaging etc.
6. Need some graphics work to go with the above
There are a lot more requirements to go with the above but the premise is accurate.
What I'd like is a non-canned response together with solid examples of larger projects you have executed. Unless you're particularly gifted and can prove this to me I will only entertain working with established 'companies' (meaning more than one person).
The project will likely kick off in 30 days or so prior to which I'm inviting companies to pre-qualify.
Keep me posted.
A canned response within 30 seconds of this will get you blocked.
Hello, Lets discuss more. Budget is not a final one, we will decide it after we form a scope of work. Please review my profile and let me know if I'm suitable. I can sign NDA if needed. Thank you!