I require a 'page viewer' type web part that:
- When created, takes the base URL **[url removed, login to view]** , and adds a random string of characters after it (eg **[url removed, login to view]**)
- Loads this generated URL within itself.
- 'Sticks' with the unique URL, so that when the Sharepoint page that it sits on is visited in the future, it loads this same URL each time.
- Creates a NEW generated URL with each new instance of the web part (it should be possible to add more than one on a sharepoint page). Again, these should remember which address they first generated and stick with this.
- If the URL generation can be set so that it is always unique, this would be a bonus.