I need a "Unique ID" created for each client added to the database. The Unique ID should be stored in the "Client Intake (Ind)" table in the "UniqueID field".
When you open the database you'll see a screen with one button "Intake". This button will take you to the main intake screen where you can access the forms that users will use to add info (under step 1) and where users can edit info (under step 2)
Part One - User Adds a client.
The unique ID should contain
1. The first character of the first name
2. The First and Third Character from the last name
3. A gender representaiton (M=Male, F=Female)
4. All eight characters from the date of birth (i.e. 01/10/1975 should be 01101975)
5. A "Soundex" of alpha-numeric characters based on the way the client's name sounds. For moreinformation on soundex use <[url removed, login to view]>.
Client: Joshua Jones
Date of Birth: 10/11/1960
UNIQUE ID = jjn1011960j200j520
Part Two - User edits a client
When a user edits any of these 4 fields, the following process should occur to save the old unique ID and create a new one.
1. The "Unique ID" field should be copied to the "OldUniqueID" field in the "Client Intake (Ind)" table.
2. The field "Unique ID Extract" should be "unchecked" and the "DateUniqueExtract" should be cleared, if their not blank.
3. The Unique ID should be recreated based on the update(s) and stored in the "Unique ID" field.
I prefer a coder that is open to another project using this same database if this bid is completed according to specs and in a timely mannor.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Microsoft Access 2000-2003