The goal of this project is to create a web-site (+ one landing page) that offers comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving. The site will allow users to compare free moving quotes from up to 6 qualified movers in his/her area.
We will provide the initial PSD files (preview attached) that show the final design of the website and landing page.
Main requirements for the site:
1. Each page must be validated and fully w3c compliant (no errors).
2. The site should appear correctly in different browsers.
3. Each page should be fully Search Engine Optimized, including URLs.
4. Page loading time should be as fast as possible – this is critical.
5. All code (java script) and site content should be 100% unique.
Pages included in the site:
2. Each Home page should be optimized for local “moving” keywords, i.e. “Movers in Bronx”.
Lead form requirements:
1. The form should contain two steps: moving info and contact info.
2. When the user enters the “Moving From” and “Moving To”, the right section of the page should contain the approximate Distance and Estimated Driving Time. (Using Google Map API or similar)
3. The FROM and TO should support zip and city/state. For example, if user enters 5 digits it shows dropdown list with all cities associated with this location. (more details will be provided during the implementation of the project)
1. Daily update with project status.