I want a research to be about Network Security: Threats, You can go after DDoS attacks,perhaps narrow it even further to particular applications of DDoS - why do some attacks work while others do not? (for instance).
Introduction – explain the topic briefly, its history and similar “light stuff”, where (or how) is it used
· In Depth – explain the technology in more detail, how does it work, what problems does it solve, who is responsible for it (creation, maintenance, approval, etc) and so on
· Research and Development – where is the technology going, what are the problems being researched, is a new version emerging, and so on
· Conclusion – very brief
· References – a complete list of all references used, including research articles, websites, textbooks, trade magazines and so on
Length: Variable, but most likely between 8-10 pages
Completeness (PRIMARY IMPORTANCE)
o does it define the issues completely and adequately?
o is the report effective or does it leave unanswered questions, terms, explanations?
o is the report focused on the topic?
· Definitions and explanations (PRIMARY IMPORTANCE) – pay particular attention to satisfying each of the following considerations
· Quality and Adequacy of background research to support the submitted work product
· References – complete and adequate references, proper (and consistent) referencing style within the report, proper use of quotations around quoted text, referencing of diagrams and other content copied from other sources
19 威客就此工作平均出价 $99
I have strong experience to work on this topic. I hold multiple security certifications and I'm also the Founder and CEO at Lufsec, an information security startup firm.
Hello dear client, thank you for reading my proposal. I am well versed with the order requirements. Trust me to deliver a masterpiece in 8 HOURS. Kindly consider my bid on the project.
15 years delivering information security products and services white papers, case studies, technical papers, product descriptions that enable and support accelerated sales.