I would like to hire few designers to write blog articles about their experience. Those blog posts would, more or less, resemble open interviews with designers. You designers are so creative and I am sure you can come up with your own interesting ideas to talk about. I sure encourage creative content, format, structure, and presentation (those article are not meant to be question/answer format). Here are some ideas to talk about and some food for thought (this is not comprehensive by any means and I encourage you not to limit yourself to anything here):
- Why did you become a designer, how do you see design, etc
- Your education/training/work experience, job market environment, competition, work environment, etc
- What it is like to be a designer, the good, the bad, the ugly, expectations, reality, etc
- Your early days; how you started; your first client; before landing the first client; etc
- If you have not landed your first client yet: what are your expectations, how does it feel, challenges, what are you doing to overcome those challenges, how much of your effort translate to outcome, etc
The blog audience are new designers (want to be designers, students, and recent grads) and I want to give them better perspective on what is ahead of them, is design for them, how to plan, get ready, and be successful.
I will award this project to multiple designers. So, to bid, you must be a designer and have good writing skills. Designers at any point in their career are welcome to submit a bid. If you are interested, please fill up your bid information in the following link:
[login to view URL]
I need this to learn more about you, your experience, your proposed article, and to get your bid information. You can skip the questions that you feel are too personal and you are not comfortable sharing; however, more information will help me make more informed decisions, which I appreciate from you. I will share an anonymized version of your bids with my team to select the interesting proposals to award the project to. We will be looking for unique, authentic, and interesting experiences and article proposals.
Thank you for your interest. NOTE: I will only consider proposals from the linked form