I need help creating a .net application that will allow a use to post to their company page using the facebook graph api. I am a .net developer but not very familiar with the recent version of the api. I would be open to both consulting and/or building an basic app for me that I could build on. The process would go as follows:
1. User logs into my web page.
2. User is authenticated with facebook and the credentials (tokens?) are able to be stored so they do not have to log in each time.
3. User is presented with list of thier company pages and select one.
4. The security token for the selected company page is stored so application can post without user having to go through this process again.
5. Using the information gathered, my website can now post to the users facebook company page when updates are available.
This is a .net web application, not an app.
VB or C# is fine.
Web Forms preferred over mvc.
I need this done within the next day or two so please very urgent.
Any questions please post and I will respond asap.
6 威客就此工作平均出价 $614
I understood your job. I am very skilled in this field. I am sure I can do your job with the best quality. If you give me a chance, I will do my best for you. Many thanks.