PLEASE DOWNLOAD the code, try it out and read the instructions before bidding. All 4 requirements must be met and possible, if it is not possible please do not bid.
I already have code that can record and save the file in 8 khz format for each tab but requires the user to click save and define the filename. This is the functionality I need added.
1. Option to auto save and continue recording (no user interaction once start is pressed).
2. Options screen to include the following for each tab (identification of stream)
- Channel Number (int) - channelNum
- Stream ID (int) - streamID
- Channel Name (string) - channelName
- Folder location to save file - saveLoc
3. When the files are saved every X minutes they will be saved in the following structure
- SaveLoc/channelNum/Month/Day/Hour (files need to be saved in the right channel-month-day-hour location
- File name will be [login to view URL]
4. Option to ALSO pipe the raw data to a C or python executable STOUT that is excepting the raw data as input. As an example I will have 10 tabs open and recording, save the files in the right locations but also piping the raw data to another program.
8 威客就此工作平均出价 $186
I'm bidding for an opportunity to talk about this project. I downloaded the zip file. But I cannot figure how to start recording. I only see 3 HTML entry points ([login to view URL], [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]).