I need you to write some content for a website. Dear Writer,
Do you love discussing or writing content for an e-book about debt management? Can you write/create content in the first person, friendly style that's relevant to help ease the burden of family breadwinners? or those w/ difficulty coping up their financial obligations?
If you answered "YES" to both questions, then u are what I am looking for. Here is a project that's perfect for you:
1) I need a good English writer who has experience w/ writing e-books.
2) you must have good grammar and flawless content that engages the reader to keep reading.
3) The project is to create a 10,000-word e-book on debt management specifically on how to make a payoff plan for debts.
4) You must be willing to learn and edit work whenever necessary (I'll explain more when I narrow down the bids).
5)I have the outline ready and I need you to do FULL research and create a document (e-book standard format) that's helpful to my target market (e.g. Corporate Employees, Breadwinners & those at their mid-40s who are engaged in having various and series of borrowing and payment for their mothly mortgages).
6) No plagiarism will be tolerated. The final work will be 100% original content, with links to any references you've used. I use Copyscape to double check the final work. When bidding pls provide samples of ebook you've created (and/or articles or output) that relates to debt management topic. If I like your bid, I'll reply back with more details about what's required.
7) also, include the phrase "May Pagasa." That way I know you've read this entire description and understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any questions or need further clarification.
Thank you very much.