We are looking for a Freelance Social Media Manager / Marketing Strategist / Content Creator based in Manila, Philippines, that we can work with, initially to develop a social media strategy for our own business (Digital Design agency), and manage our Facebook and Linked In accounts.
The right person will then assist our clients with their digital marketing needs as we expand our services.
It is important that you live in Manila as we currently spend 1 month a year there. We would also like to meet with you in person before January 10, to ensure it is a good fit, as we hope this to be a long-term relationship.
Send bid with the words ‘Super Social Master’ in the subject line. Please send through portfolio/samples of work, LinkedIn Page.
Applicants must be available to meet face-to-face in Metro Manila before the 10th January 2018.
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience as an SMM / Marketing Freelancer / Manager or at a supervisor level
- Experience working directly with clients from English speaking backgrounds a +
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Proficient in content creation and social media management
- Strong copywriting and editing
- Strong creative, planning and organization skills – proactive/reactive
- Digital marketing strategy development
- Experienced in social media calendar management, campaigns and community management
- Highly experienced in using Facebook, Instagram, FB Ads Manager, analytics & reporting, FB Pixels, and Google Analytics
- Up to date with the latest trends in social media and digital marketing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop digital marketing / social media strategy
- Determine and meet set goals
- Create, curate and manage all published content
- Create and maintain a regular publishing schedule
- Plan, create content and timely specific marketing campaign
- Develop relevant content topics to the target customers
How to apply
Apply with the words ‘Super Social Master’ in the subject line. Please send through portfolio/samples of work, LinkedIn Page.
Applicants must be available to meet face-to-face in Metro Manila for an interview before the 10th January 2018.