Company currently has 25 full time employees. Develop a prototype system using C++ to deal with information related
to the company’s employees.
You must develop the first TWO requirements, which are essential to run basic
operations, plus any additional TWO from the desirable functional requirements. The
system is to be mainly used by the administration staff members.
Essential Functional Requirements (EFR):
1. Be able to save employee information such as employee name, employee
ID, employee age, employee job status, employee job role, or any other
important information using an array of structures or any other efficient data
2. Be able to update employee details such as changing employee
address. The user will be prompted to enter employee-ID.
Desirable Functional Requirements (DFR)
3. Be able to display all employees who are currently employed.
4. Be able to search for employees and count how many of them are 30 years
old and above.
5. Be able to delete an employee if he/she have cancelled their gym
membership. The user should be prompted to enter employee-ID in order to
6. Be able to produce a sorted list of employees based on employee ID.
For this project, you are required to develop a fully working program in C++. Your
design should reflect your knowledge of C++ language constructs. In addition, you
must ensure that the program is error free.