Looking for immediate help. If you're not available NOW, please do not respond.
My membership site is run by the ARMember plugin.
First off, I have been troubleshooting this for quite some time and have reached some conclusions.
- Deleted all tables connected to ARMember and tried to reactivate the plugin, but still go the 500 errror code.
- I've reinstalled the original files/folder numerous times and it still get 500 error code.
- I've deactivated ALL plugins and then only activated ARmember and still got 500 error code.
- I've installed ARMember on another new WP install and it works.
- I've also downgraded php version to 5.6 and the same problem persists.
I've come to the conclusion that this has to do with a WP permissions file or something within Wordpress that the ARMember plugin relies on.
I don't have any other issues with other plugins. The plugin also worked well up until earlier today.
I need someone who is an expert in troubleshooting to take care of this quickly for me.
I will NOT be paying some outrageous fee for this, as I believe this is just some sort of permission issue, so if you can do this for $20, then let's get to it.
12 威客就此工作平均出价 $29
Okay I understand what you want to do and My experience is 18 years and I am an expert those all skills. My rate negotiable after discussion I will give you my final rate. message me... please
Hi There! I have more than 8-year experience in this field. Would you please share more details about the project? I am really interested to work with you for long. Best Regards, Abhishek