We are looking for a motivated career minded person who's passionate about the Interior Design/Architecture industry to join our growing team. We are seeking an Marketing & Sales Assistant to communicate with clients and internal staff, take a marketing lead role to make brochures and catalogs, promote the products through social media posts, assist in placing orders to vendors, coordinate project orders with our production staff and assist in general functions.
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
(This is a contract to hire position for 2019)
• Must have excellent writing and communication skills. Be a people person who loves to reach out and meet new people and make them feel like family. Pleasing demeanor is a must. We treat everyone like we like to be treated.
• Must be organized, willing to seek and follow up on action items and work independently to deliver results.
• Must understand the sense of urgency and finish tasks without procrastinating.
• Able to take on additional responsibilities and no be afraid to be a leader and a team builder.
• Must be professional, ethical and honest in all dealings internal and external.
• Must share the values of giving back to the community through volunteering and playing an active role.
• Extensive experience with Adobe, Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel skills, PowerPoint, Publisher), web design and content management
• Experience in social media postings (Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, Word Press Blog, Youtube, Facebook, LinkedIn among others)
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Experience in publishing articles, industry newsletters, web blogs and video posts a plus
• 3-5 years of relevant experience. College degree a plus. Bi-lingual is helpful but not a requirement for the position.
• Lead the marketing efforts for the business (flyers, catalogs, social media posts, blogs)
• Manage the new website design, launch and regular maintenance with product and current news and content
• Assist Sales team and independent reps with product information, product availability and communicate shipping, tracking and delivery schedules.
• Receive customer orders (Email, download from EDI) and follow up with operations to fulfill orders and communicate status with customer (order to delivery)
• Assist in Vendor Purchase Orders, Follow up on delivery schedules; communicate with remote production and operation team
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning and copying, filing as needed
We are looking for a go-getter with great enthusiasm and drive to be the best at what they do. Professional paid training provided for the right candidate.