Design and do board layout of a small FPGA test board
With the following features
1) Artix 7 (XC7A15T-1FTG256I ) FPGA
2) 5V DC input power
3) Various power supplies needed for ARTIX 7 will be generated on board using appropriate power supply modules
4) All of the IO pins of the FPGA will be made available as through hole pads on this board.
5) JTAG connector on board to download code using a Xilinx FPGA code download device
So we will only have to supply 5V for the board to power up and will be able can download FPGA bit / mcs file to it with the Xilinx JTAG and also in Slave Serial Mode (using pins CCLK, PROGRAM_B INIT_B DONE M0 M1 M2 and D01_DIN)
6) Board size approximately 85x54mm with rounded corners (credit card size)
33 威客就此工作平均出价 $539
Hello, I will design and make board layout of a small FPGA test board as your requirements. what series is your FPGA? cyclone 3, 5? I hope we will discuss in details. thanks.