We are a US trading company located in China and now we need help in sourcing program in Vietnam , which focused on mechanical products.
1. Through desktop research or other channels to find suitable suppliers capable of meeting clients’ requirements;
2. Contact and follow up potential suppliers to provide the basic information or other documentation;
3. Help colleagues in China to consolidated all information from potential suppliers and prepare the summary report;
4. Help colleagues in China to contact the potential suppliers for RFQ and prepare the quotation comparison report;
5. Initial potential suppliers visit if necessary;
6. Other tasks assigned by the manager.
1. Vietnamese/Chinese who lives in/near Ho Chi Minh;
2. College degree or above, Mechanical engineering background is preferred;
3. Good English in listening, speaking, reading and writing. If he/she can listen and speak Chinese, oral English will not be required, but reading and writing in English should be a must;
4. At least 4 years work experience, more than 2 years for sourcing and purchasing is required;
5. Know well different mechanical manufacturing processes is preferred;
6. Experience in communication with local suppliers;
7. Familiar with quality management and understanding of ISO9000 is preferred;
8. Can meet part-time requirements, such as communication with Chinese sourcing staff and Vietnam suppliers at any time during normal working days
9. High moral standards;
10. Proactive, patient and customer focused.
16 威客就此工作平均出价 $14/小时
Be an excellent officer in the field I work in. I would like to contribute for the development of company. I always try to learn more and follow the career i pursue untill the end with patience.
Hello, this is Ayu Obara. I am a native Japanese with lots of English - Japanese translation experiences. I currently live in HCMC. Should you need any further inquiries, please kindly contact me. Best Regards, Ayu