A privately held, national transportation group of companies is seeking an Accountant to work in their Elkhart based corporate office.
This highly motivated person will report to the Financial Controller and have high visibility to the leadership team of the organization.
• Assist in preparation of all month-end/year-end close responsibilities for generation of accurate and timely financial statements, including:
- G/L Account & Bank Reconciliations
- Calculation of Accruals & Cost Allocations
- Fixed Asset Tracking & Depreciation Calculation
• Process Accounts payable for the various operating companies, including:
- Invoice Verification, Coding & Entry
- Statement Reconciliation
- Vendor Payments & Dispute Resolution
• Assist with Management of Trade & Contractor Accounts Receivable, including:
- Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable with Finance Company
- Application of Customer Payments
- Tracking of Contractor Receivable Accounts
- Promissory Note Preparation
- Preparation of Collection Documentation
• Provide Mentoring/Coaching as directed by Financial Controller to other staff members
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a professional with 3 years of accounting experience, ideally in a multi-company environment. A bachelor's degree in accounting/finance from an accredited educational institution is required. Experience in a complex, fast growth company is a must with experience using Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software desired.
Strong written & verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment are necessary for success in this position. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, & SharePoint is required.
Medical, Dental, Life, 401K
30 威客就此工作平均出价 $1085
Hi there, Greetings, I am a Chartered Accountant and a CPA with over 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting. I believe I can Help you in accounts. Looking forward to hearing from you Regards
I am much confident i will be more than your expectations Relevant Skills and Experience -Bookkeeper -Financial statement analyst -Making of final Accounts -Quickbooks,Peachtree,Tally, Excel
Qualified individual with Msc in Finance and Accounting, and having experience in PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) would give me definite advantage on finishing the projects on time.
I want to help you manage your account in quickbooks. I will share my skills and experience so that you can save cost because I am fast and efficient. I can start anytime soon and let us work on achieving your goal