I need two VBA macros for the attached excel file.
Background information (the following is already created with formulas and conditional formatting):
- The user selects the parameters that he would like to analyze in the x/y-axes selector in sheet "Data input"
- Upon selection, the columns for his data input appear in orange in the same sheet
- IMPORTANT: The column headers and required input changes depending on the selection of the user
- The user fills the columns with his data input whereas the amount of rows that he uses may vary
- The user clicks "Create Pareto analysis" button to automatically create a Pareto analysis
Macro 1: Automatic Pareto analysis
- Macro gets assigned to the button labelled "Create Pareto analysis" in sheet "Data input"
- This macro must create data columns and a chart as shown in the example sheet "Savings per supplier"
- The data for the chart is taken from the orange cells in the "Data input" sheet
- The order and content of the data input may vary depending upon the type of analysis that the user wants to run
- In total 36 different data input combinations are possible; all of them are shown as examples in the sheet "Sample sets"
- Each sample shows the type of analysis ("axis selection", the name of the resulting chart, sample input data, sample output data, notes to be considered for the development of the macro and a sample graph
- Every time the user clicks on the button, the macro should create a new sheet that is named after the analysis chart, e.g. "Savings per supplier", and placed right after he sheet "Data input"
- The layout and formatting of the new sheet must look as in the provided sample, however, the cells should just contain values (i.e. no formulas as in the sample sheet)
- The following colors are to be used (in the sheet that the macro creates):
- background of data headers: RGB 10, 34, 57
- borders of data rows: RGB 10, 34, 57
- Header, x-axis labels and legend of chart: RGB 10, 34, 57
- left y-axis labels and bar chart: RGB 7, 113, 135
- right y-axis labels and line chart: RGB 251, 139, 36
Macro 2: Clear data input
- This macro gets assigned to the button "Clear input data" in sheet "Data input"
- Upon being clicked by the user, a pop-up should appear to ask "Are you sure you want to delete all your data in rows 12 and below"; Possible answers are "Yes" and "No"
- "Yes" closes the pop-up and deletes all data cells B9 and C9 as well as in rows 12 and below in sheet "Data input"
- "No" closes the pop-up with no further action
Please write proper documentation in the VBA macros to explain what each function within the macros does.
Do not change or delete the sheets "ColCreator" and "Procurement Pareto 101".
The sheets "Sample sets" and "Savings per supplier" will not be part of the final file; they only serve as a reference for you during the macro development.
25 威客就此工作平均出价 $261
I can do it for you quickly and exactly. Please contact me for saving your time and your money Relevant Skills and Experience I have finished great than 90 project in this site Proposed Milestones $350 SGD - finished