This job is to write an ebook about Scrum and Agile Software Development. The total word count must be at least 10,000.
* Research Scrum and the Agile Software Development process. I will provide you a list of resources, but you can (and probably should) seek out your own sources.
* Write an introduction that provides an overview of what the book will cover.
* Write a conclusion that summarizes the book.
* Write chapters that cover the points and answers the questions that I provide. You will need to organize this material in a logical way that flows.
* Write in a conversational tone, not like you are writing a college research paper.
* You will be given a Microsoft Word template to use. You must use that document and it's formatting.
* Start your reply with: entire job description read.
* You will provide drafts as you progress. I would rather see early drafts of the work as it progresses so I can make any suggestions early on. This will save both of us time and work.
* All content must be 100% original and pass CopyScape.
* This is a work for hire ghostwriting position. You will not retain any rights to the content delivered. All rights and interests to the work are transferred.
* You must be Native English speaker or write as if you were a native English speaker.
* You must have writing experience writing non-fiction, instructional/how-to books.
Please include a sample of your writing and an estimate of how long this project will take you to complete. Let me know if you have any questions.
**Do note this is a ghostwriting project therefore the freelancer will NOT have any rights to the eBook**