This job is to write an EBOOK about effective goal setting and how to overcoming procrastination. Looking for 10 pages a chapter with a total of 10 chapters.
* Research procrastination and time management techniques. The goal is a book that appear in this list
[url removed, login to view]
18-25 age demographic. I will provide topic/chapter outline but you can (and probably should) seek out your own sources.
* Write an introduction that provides an overview of what the book will cover.
* Write a conclusion that summarizes the book.
* Write chapters that cover the points and answers the questions that I provide. You will need to organize this material in a logical way that flows.
* Write in a positive conversational tone, not like you are writing a college research paper.
* You will provide drafts as you progress. I would rather see early drafts of the work as it progresses so I can make any suggestions early on. This will SAVE both of us time and work.
* All content must be 100% original and able to pass CopyScape.
* This is a work for HIRE ghostwriting position. You will not retain any rights to the content delivered. All rights and interests to the work are transferred.
* Must be Native English speaker or write as if you were a native English speaker.
* Must have writing experience writing non-fiction, instructional/how-to books.
Please include a sample of your writing and an estimate of how long this project will take you to complete. Let me know if you have any questions.
**Do note this is a ghostwriting project therefore the freelancer will NOT have any rights to the EBOOK**
LEGAL NOTE: By applying for this project, you accept and agree to our terms and conditions as stated above in the job listing.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
10 威客就此工作平均出价 $312
Hi, I'm an ESL teacher with an MA in English Language and Literature as well as a part time writer. For some references, please check out my profile. Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Regards