Looking for a sleek and intuitive UX/UI for a new andriod mobile app.
This app will aggregate deals from Indian e-commerce providers and currently targeted at andriod mobile phones only. More variants would be needed later e.g. tablets, iphones.
Use Stories and sample apps would be provided.
1. Low Fidelity UX Wireframe prototype
2. High Fidelity UI prototype
3. 1-2 iteration of updates based on user testing
4. Editable Source project in any free open source tool
I have slightly updated my requirement now. Looking at the functionality of the app UX/UI mockup won't be needed anymore. Instead of that I now needed a fully coded Android app with following deliverables:-
This app will aggregate data from major Indian e-commerce providers e.g. Flipcart, Snapdeal, Zabong etc. It may use a combination of APIs (where available) and web scrapping to collect the product data from these providers. Open source products may be used to collect the scrapped data. Open to suggestion on Architecture and infrastructure.
* An early version of the Android Mobile app for user testing with Key user stories
* Fully featured mobile app with all the user stories implemented to my satisfaction
* Architecture/Design documentation
* Build, Installation and Configuration guide
* Source code project
* 2 months of warranty after the app launch
User Stories and functionality details would be provided.