I am building a Task Management, kanban style, web application. The user may have as many projects as he wants and each project may have as many different Statuses as he wants.
In the attached design there are the Personal, Youtube Channel, Website X, and Backyard Office PROJECTS and the Youtube Channel (which is the selected project in the view) has the Ideas and the Executing STATUSES.
I have the design, will work myself the back-end, and have the core front-end API for this Project.
For simplicity I exported the PSD into PNG so you can preview it attached on this project description ([url removed, login to view]).
Following is a list of details needed in this project:
1) It must be responsive (bootstrap?).
2) On the main menu, you can select/deselect which STATUS box to be shown/hidden on the main view.
3) Each STATUS box (Ideas, Executing, Done) on the main view must be horizontally resizable.
4) Each Task must have that expand/collapse button to show at least a 'Create sub-task' input field.
5) Once a Task is selected the bottom panel containing Task details view shows up.
Looking for people with experience and a portfolio.
Please send me some indicative that you took the time to read the Project details and requirements... Even specifically telling me that you read it would be enough, thanks ;)