I would like a simple webpage built that would use the FORMEO form builder ENHANCED to include the following functionality;
1. Save the built form to an AccessDB
2. Load the built form from the AccessDB and continue editing/saving back to the AccessDB
3. Add permissions that can be set on a field or section level (eg; Group1 has permission to view a field, but Group2 doesn't) when viewing the rendered form
4. Render the form (only showing fields that are for for Group1 and hiding fields for Group2)
5. Save the rendered form data to the AccessDB (add a save button to the rendered form) creating any columns in the DB to appropriately save the data.
6. Show the rendered form, filling out saved data (if a DataID is passed through)
Note: this is not a fully working website. Just simple page(s) that shows all of the above functionality. Does not need to look pretty, just show functionality.
Note: View the basic formeo form builder via the following link; [login to view URL]
Expectations: A page (or pages) HTML/JS/ASP that edit the form, save the data, render the form (with data if DataID is passed)
Note: Must be writing to an AccessDB so NO, I do not want it written in PHP
Instead of an Access Database it could be an SQL Server Database.
7 威客就此工作平均出价 $175
Hello there, I can do whatever you want. I kept the price quotation very suitable for reference purposes. I will develop with classic ASP and write to accessDB. Thank you.