Hello Freelancers of the World,
We're a U.S. team consisting of web designers and developers, graphic artists, and marketing copywriters with our eyes set on expanding our business potential on Elance. You can find us on Elance here: [url removed, login to view]
A key component of this is Elance job proposals. We're looking for someone who can pump out killer proposals on a daily basis here on Elance -- proposals that win. We're talking about a large number of proposals, *every day* (about 40 or 50 total proposals), in four categories:
- Design and Multimedia
- IT and Programming
- Sales and Marketing
- Writing and Translation
The person we select would be added to the team on our Elance page.
Here's our payment structure:
- You'll get 10% commission from the *gross profits* for every job. That means if a proposal you do lands a job for $500, you're putting $50 in your pocket.
- As an additional bonus, for every proposal you do, we'll give you $1.
(Commission and $1 per proposal will be paid on a milestone basis.)
And guess what? That means that if you're very good at what you do, you will be making real revenue.
But we're not looking for just anyone.
The individual (or individuals, if we hire more than one of you) we choose must put his or her heart and soul into this. Let's make this a little [url removed, login to view] need to be creative, brilliant, and *very importantly,* motivated. That means you'll take the initiative for getting these proposals out there. You need to be a leader. If you turn out to be mediocre, lacking the get-up-and-go attitude that's needed, you won't last long with us. But don't be frightened, because the opposite is true: if you're proving yourself to be more than capable, we'll notice, and you'll be appropriately rewarded.
- Obviously, you'll have to know how to fashion magnetic proposals that hook potential clients. The better your proposals are, and the more clients you draw in, the more you'll make. It's that simple.
- English: this is a pretty obvious one (again), but if your English abilities -- and the ability to communicate effectively -- aren't at a high level, this probably isn't something for you.
We expect consistent communication, and you need to be perfectly capable of taking Skype and/or phone calls (don't worry -- we'll only call you during reasonable hours).
Summary of What You Will Be Asked to Do:
- Find relevant job postings on Elance (we'll give you a basic template/outline of the kinds of jobs to propose to).
- Propose to those jobs (again, we'll give you a basic template/outline to determine what pricing you should do, the timeframe you should specify for the job, etc.). You can make this proposal however you want. We don't care if it's cheesy, cute, sassy, straightforward, corporate, or out-of-the-box (as long as it contains basic information in it that we'll give you). We care about results. If close to 1/10 proposals are landing us jobs, you're in safe territory.
And that's all. We look forward to receiving your proposals to this job.
Happy bidding! :)
10 威客就此工作平均出价 $2033
I am a blog writer. I have my own blogs and write articles on them. So, I know about how to write good articles and get attention of readers. I can do this writing Elance job proposal job.