* Conduct research on markets and competitors mapping
* Plan and monitor the ongoing product presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
* Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
* Lead Generation (both Online and Offline methods)
* Responsible for scheduling up demos with potential leads
* Create subscription Signup both Free and Paid users
* Be actively involved in SEO efforts (offpage and onpage)
* Design and develop required marketing material/images for campaigns
* Develop product pricing and positioning strategies, also seasonal discount plans
* Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.
* Assist in the formulation of strategies to build an automated lasting digital connection with consumer
* Analysis of product with respect to customer reception
* Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
* Track and measure campaign success, ROI analysis and social medial monitoring reports to improve processes and marketing efficiency.
* Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our product in the market.
* Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team that support the selling process of our product.
* At least 3-5 years of proven work experience in product Marketing in any SAAS Application
* Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle starting from the inception till delivery phases
* Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in cloud technologies like AWS, SAAS, other web development and mobility platform technologies
* Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job
* Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* MBA with a degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred
I AM LOOKING FOR A ONGOING PROJECT EVERYMONTH , PREFERABLY FULLTIMERS
This is for our online Cloud Based Security Scanning product - http://www.DoWebScan.com/